Saturday, May 8, 2010

Encounters of the Furred Kind

First, a comment:  I feel like my lack of imagination for most titles on this blog are excused when I come up with one like this that knocks the rest of them out of the ballpark.

Next, Titus has met the kitties and pet the kitties, but yesterday was his first real encounter with them without me being as much of a vulture. Since he can sit well on his own and is more in control of his body, I felt like I could easily observe him with the cats.

I say cats, but it was Annie, although Dinah did grace us with her presence for a few seconds. The Contenders:

  IMG_4530 IMG_4532

The investigatory pass (just like sharks):IMG_4517 

The Faceoff:IMG_4527

The Kitty Whisperer:IMG_4529 

Gentle…IMG_4538

Wrong End…IMG_4541

Not happy that Annie decided to lie down so far away.IMG_4544 IMG_4555

Taking a Break-IMG_4557

Dinah showed up to check things out, never getting closer than this:IMG_4558

Then immediately turned around…IMG_4559

and walked off…IMG_4560

and rolled in the dirt.IMG_4561

No comments: