Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Godzilla

Today I put Titus in the dragon sweatsuit that I wore when I was a baby.  Here are a chunk of the gazillion photos I took today of my favorite little dragon.

IMG_3598 IMG_3529 IMG_3548

^How did I survive childhood with strings on my hoodie? Titus LOVES to play with my sweatshirt strings and seemed to be quite taken with having some of his own (don’t worry, I took the sweatshirt off before putting him down for his nap and I wouldn’t leave him unattended…just in case).

IMG_3552 < Terrorizing the animals in the zoo as all good, over-sized lizards do.

IMG_3554 IMG_3619 IMG_3636

The following is a sequence of shots to show Titus’s latest milestone that he’s working on. Amazingly, he has decided that crawling IS something that may be beneficial. Currently, he’s most successful on the hardwood floors. His current locomotion includes rolling, wiggling, and sliding. I would have video taped this, but the battery died. Once we get it juiced back up, we’ll post something.

IMG_3653 wiggling…IMG_3663 rolling…IMG_3666 crying…IMG_3670  Success! Anyway you can get it done…

No comments: