Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Olympics: Baby Luge

Titus has been doing little baby crunches for the past few weeks, which we decided looks like he’s doing the Luge. He has even started to do it on command of “Baby Luge!”

So – in honor of the 2010 Winter Olympics, enjoy!

IMG_2565 IMG_2570

Note on the above pics - that stain was fresh green beans from dinner - don't know if I pushed him to the luge too soon or what. Needless to say, the blanket's headed for the wash.

Here's the video - of course - he wasn't as cooperative once the camera was rolling, but I at least caught him doing it once.

1 comment:

the andersens said...

Hey guys!! Long time no see! I had to pop on and just say how CUTE Titus is - getting so big already! I love it!!! I think he & our girls are going to be buds!

Hugs,
Melissa