Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home Improvement

Nathan and I are blessed to have our home. God provided for us in His perfect time and we are grateful for his provision. As with any home, there are some things that we would change, but they are all cosmetic and not structural.

One of those cosmetic things (for me) is the wood. Our house was built in 1960 and has tons of the light wood that's representative of the era. After inspiration from my mom's bathroom remodel, I finally decided to start painting some of that wood (I've put it off because it just seemed like such a daunting task). Anyway - here are the results of the bathroom cabinets (I know we have a "before picture somewhere, but can't find one):


I may not have a before picture of the bathroom, but here's a picture of our hideous handles in the kitchen, which will get the next make-over.

1 comment:

Leo and Jen said...

I like the black for the bathroom! I've been doing a little home make over too.... not to the house, but to the older furniture. I'll post my stuff too soon. Missing you guys. I've been sick lately and we've been constantly on the go (no time for getting better). We want to get together with you soon!